Thursday, September 6, 2007

Xpango Review

Description: Xpango is another great freebie site very similar to GetRewardz. Basically you choose your free gift (ranging from iPods, Xbox360's, PS3's, Cell Phones etc) and then you must complete around 5 - 6 offers (most of which are free) and they will send you free stuff!
At first I was very skeptical about this site at the idea of getting a free gift. I signed up thinking I've got nothing to lose and chose an iPod Nano as my gift. I completed a few of the offers and referred 3 of my mates. 7 days later I received my free Nano, I can't believe it! (I will post a pic soon)
You have to do a few more offers than RewardzNetwork but their are also way more free offers so it doesn't really matter.
Xpango has the best interface of all the freebie sites and brags shipping worldwide and very promptly. When you signup you choose you gift and told the number of credits require to get it. The Nano I chose was 10 Credits. You get between 1 - 5 credits for each offer and 1 credit for every referral. This is great as you can do as many offers as you like don't have to refer your mates if you don't want to

Signup Link: http://xpango.com/fe/htm/login/register.asp
- If you use 90762001 as a referral it would be most appreciated!

Rating: 10/10

Overall: This is another Must Signup.
You can usually get you free gift in an afternoon (or even less if you do high paying offers), and within a week you'll receive you free stuff. It's a really great way to get all the latest gears.
There's no such thing as a free lunch, right? Maybe so but there's such thing as free iPods, Mp3 Players, Wii's, PS3's, 360's, iPhones , Cell Phone's on Xpango! So signup NOW!!!

8 comments:

nickforti said...

hey do you have a myspace or aim so i can ask you some questions.?

FreeMoola said...

Sorry I don't, if you have any questions though either post them here or give me an email at freeipodquest@gmail.com (an account I just created) and I will answer your questions ASAP. Hope that helps, cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi, it does actually work, also if someone used my ID to sign up I would love you. Its http://www.xpango.com?ref=91579293.

Unknown said...

me too... Please have sign up with this Xpango referral ID: 91702903 and Complete an Offer...

email me together with your own Referral ID at noelochoa22@yahoo.com when you've completed an offer and I will give you 5 credits...

Neringa said...

I like it because it has free worldwide offers.

http://www.xpango.com?ref=92399942

ryuubi2010 said...

I keep getting a registration error whenever I sign up for Xpango,can anyone help me with this?

BLUEDIAMOND09 said...

thats really awesome and I have received my iphone.just click here @ http://www.xpango.com/?ref=92567466

Jasmine said...

Xpango is truely a gr8 website! Luks genuine to me!! Plz join it at: http://www.xpango.com?ref=92568708