Sunday, September 9, 2007

Payment Proof

I'm sure your going to be very skeptical at first about getting you free stuff (and I don;t blame you) but I can ensure you these sites are legit.

If you don't believe me do a little research for yourself in Google or YouTube to see other people cash and gadgets they've received. I have complied a few pictures of gifts me and other have received, and also a few articles from popular sites proving they're legit. Just click on them to view the picture/site:

An article from wired.com on Freebie sites
Xpango Testimonials
RewardzNetwork Testimonials
A Picture of my payment from 123StuffForFree
Some guys 123StuffForFree payment
BBC article on freebie sites
Some guys free iPod
Inc.com article on Gratis internet freebie network
BonusGreen Proof Gallery
More OfferCentric
More Payments
Somethin4Nothin Testimonials
Toys4Free Payment Proof

Those were just a few picture and article of other people reward, there are literally thousand out there, so check out Legitimate Sites to get your freebies now!

No comments: